About me


Sumaiya Shahin | Data Entry, Pinterest Marketing & Logo Design

Hello and welcome!

My name is Sumaiya Shahin, and I am a dedicated freelancer from Bangladesh. I am currently studying for my Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC 2026) .

I specialize in Data Entry, Pinterest Marketing, and Logo Design. Although I am at the beginning of my freelancing journey, I am committed to providing accurate, organized, and professional work for every client.

Why Work With Me?

Finding the right freelancer can be challenging. Clients need someone who is responsible, honest, and willing to give full attention to every project.

Here is what you can expect when working with me:

  • 100% dedication to your project
  • Itry to maintain fast communication and provide quick responses.
  • Attention to detail and accuracy
  • Willingness to learn and follow instructions carefully
  • On-time delivery
  • Professional and respectful behavior
  • Affordable pricing for new clients

As a new freelancer, every project is important to me. I work hard to build trust and long-term relationships with clients.

My Services

Data Entry Services

  • Data Entry
  • Copy Paste Tasks
  • PDF to Excel Conversion
  • PDF to Word Conversion
  • Web Research
  • LinkedIn Research
  • B2B Lead Generation
  • Product Listing
  • Data Collection
  • Google Sheets & Excel Work

Pinterest Marketing Services

  • Pinterest Pin Design
  • Pinterest Board Creation
  • Board Optimization
  • Keyword Research
  • Pinterest Account Management
  • Brand Awareness Growth

Logo Design Services

  • Minimalist Logo Design
  • Modern Logo Design
  • Canva Logo Design
  • Personal Brand Logos
  • Small Business Logo Design

Tools I Use

  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Microsoft PowerPoint
  • Google Docs
  • Google Sheets
  • Canva

Education

Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Expected Completion: 2026

Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
Completed: 2024

Languages

  • Bengali (Native)
  • English (Intermediate)

My Goal

My goal is simple: to help clients complete their work efficiently while continuously improving my skills. I believe that honesty, hard work, and consistency are the foundations of successful freelancing.

I may be new to freelancing, but I am serious about delivering quality work and creating a positive experience for every client.

Contact Me

Email: shishirfreelancer1062@gmail.com


Let's Work Together

If you are looking for a reliable freelancer for Data Entry, Pinterest Marketing, or Logo Design, I would be happy to discuss your project.

Send me a message today and let's get started!


​💡 Important Note: If you are visiting from a mobile device, please click on the Menu Icon (the 3 horizontal lines ☰) at the top right/left corner to explore my full project portfolios for Data Entry, Pinterest Marketing, and Logo Design!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog